There are three pools within the Inspirada community, located at Aventura, Potenza and Solista Parks. Pool hours are from 5:00am-11:00pm daily. Each resident must carry their community card with them while using the pools. Courtesy Patrol officers conduct regular community card checks to be sure that those utilizing the pools are Inspirada residents. Those without proper ID may be asked to leave the pool area. Pools are open year-round but only heated from mid-March through mid-October.
• Use of the pools are at the owner’s own risk. Lifeguards are not provided.
• Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult and under their direct supervision at all times.
• Residents who have been issued a Youth Membership card are not permitted to bring guests into pools Community Centers or Clubhouses without direct adult supervision.
• Gates shall be kept closed at all times and not propped open for any reason.
• After-hours use of the pools is not permitted. Pool hours are 5:00 a.m. until 11:00 p.m. daily.
• Pets are not permitted in the pool or within the pool area.
• Glass containers, chewing gum and alcoholic beverages are not permitted. Food shall not be consumed on the pool deck. Trash should be disposed of in the containers provided.
• Smoking is not allowed in the pool area or entry area adjacent to the community center.
• Association staff and community patrol shall have sole discretion to close the pools to all users for inclement weather, sanitation, accidents or other breaches of safety. Members and guests shall comply promptly with staff instructions to vacate the pool area.
• The pools at the Solista Community Center are not separated by age but by type of usage. The south family pool is for free play|swim and the north lap pool is designed for lap swim and walking.
• Users shall shower before entering the pool. If suntan lotion or other similar preparations are used, showering is required again prior to re-entering the pool. Showering after using the pool is highly recommended to remove residual chemicals and minerals.
• Proper attire is required at all times inside the Solista Community Center and Toll Brothers Clubhouse. No wet swimwear is permitted within the buildings.
• Persons with infectious or communicable diseases and open sores are prohibited from using the pools and showers.
• Running, horseplay, yelling, excessive splashing and|or diving into the pools is not permitted.
• A six-foot wide section of the pool deck perimeter shall be reserved for walking, safety and emergency purposes. No obstruction of any kind, including pool furniture, strollers or carriages, shall be permitted in this area. Pool furniture shall not be placed in the pools.
• Oversized inflatable or flotation devices, including but not limited to: inner tubes, air mattresses, surfboards, balls, scuba gear, toys of any kind and floating chairs are not permitted in the pools. Small kickboards, personal flotation devices, water wings and flotation noodles will be allowed.
• Hand rails are designed to assist and guide pool users and not constructed to support a person’s body weight. Pool users shall refrain from using these features in a manner in which they were not intended.
• Incontinent persons shall wear swim diapers or other apparel suitable for the purpose of containing solid and liquid waste.
• Walkers and swimmers are encouraged to share lanes when necessary.
• Towels must be used when sitting or laying on chairs or loungers.
• Locker Rooms – all personal belonging should be stored appropriately. No property shall be left in the aisles or on benches or counters. Locker users must provide their own locks and locks must be removed before the pool closes each night. Locks left overnight may be removed and the contents of the lockers disposed of. Inspirada shall not be responsible for lost or stolen items.